Friday, November 12, 2010

Kanye West is Whack!

So normally a topic such as this wouldn't make it into this particular blog. But there is a message behind this blog that I think we all need to get. Part of Being the Change is about owning and knowing yourself. In order to "be the change" you must build a foundation that starts with yourself and this topic that I am about to discuss, in my opinion it's clear that the foundation hasn't been set. That owning yourself and knowing yourself, are still parts of Kanye's character that he needs to develop.
So why do I say Kanye is whack?!

Take a look at this video:


So why you might ask do I think Kanye is WHACK?!
1) Kanye is ALWAYS apologizing! Dude, you are a JERK, own that.. You sit here and talk about " (you) Manning up to the mistakes that you made..." "(you) being a rational, well thought out human being" BLAH, BLAH, BLAH! You continuously have to apologize for the things that you say. Kanye, look Dude, if you are going to be a blunt person, and speak off the cuff, then be THAT GUY! But don't try to come back a week later or a year or three years later and say that "You didn't have enough information to make that claim." This is not the first time or the last time that you would make this "mistake". So "mistimed" or not own your thoughts, own what you say. I think that we need to stop apologizing for the people that we are, and it says something to me, watching you if you claim to be a changed person be a changed person, it should NEVER have to get to the point where I have to watch you apologize again.
Now I could comment on Kanye's rant about feeling like this whole thing was set up, I could also comment about Kanye's tweets and the fact that he canceled his performance etc. But the point that I want to leave with you is don't be Kanye, if you say something OWN IT. I know that it's easier said then done- when ppl say that they do not regret things in their lives, but look, I think you can't live your life holding on to the things you could have changed, the point is if you think there was something you could fix, then you live your life moving forward from that mistake and making changes that ensure you never go down that path again. And if you decide that you are going to apologize or move forward from a mistake, make sure it's only one time that you have to say you're sorry.

With that, I will stick to the title to my Blog: KANYE IS WHACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment